VENUE MANAGER| BEACH HOUSE AVALON
Life is better at the beach…..!
Taking the core elements of a beachside lifestyle, the first floor restaurant and beachside café reflects Sydney’s relaxed yet stylish and modern dining experience, capturing the true spirit of Sydney. In partnership with Trippas White Group, The Beach House Avalon has become a prime destination for members, guests and visitors to enjoy great food and great service.
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, operating restaurants, cafés, events and food facilities across Australia. The hospitality company’s prestigious portfolio includes 360 Bar and Dining, Centennial Homestead, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, the newly opened The Avalon on the Beach and Sydney Opera House Eat, Drink Western Foyers. Working for Trippas White Group not only means experience at one premium venue, but opens endless possibilities to a vast array of food concepts across Australia.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, innovative and dedicated Venue Manager to be “the face” of our impressive venue. You will lead a multi-dimensional team to ensure smooth operational workflow of both front and back of house to ensure our customers and clients have an exceptional dining experience.
Ideally you will have come from a background in a multi-disciplined, innovative hospitality company or restaurant and thrive on taking the lead to get things done. You excel at dealing with operational challenges in a tightly resourced environment. The ability to think outside the box to go beyond standard practices is integral.
To ensure your success in this role you will have:
- A minimum 3+ years’ experience in a managerial role
- Passion for providing quality cuisine and exceptional customer service
- Sound knowledge of F&B, including experience in menu and concept design
- P&L capabilities, staff recruitment, casual/perm wages and costing
- Ability to increase revenue YOY, across restaurant, kiosk, functions and events
- Extensive skills in marketing, events, functions and sales management
- Strong leadership capabilities, true motivator and a dedicated mentor
- Excellent communication skills, time management and dedication
- High level of cleanliness and hygiene, immaculate grooming and presentation
- Ability to work 5 days within a 7 day roster with 2 days off in a row
Please also follow the link and fill out the questions on our careers page!