WEDDING & EVENTS SALES COORDINATOR| THE BEACH HOUSE AVALON
Life is better at the beach! Taking the core elements of a beachside lifestyle, the first floor restaurant and beachside café reflects Sydney’s relaxed yet stylish and modern dining experience, capturing the true spirit of Sydney. In partnership with Trippas White Group, The Beach House Avalon has become a prime destination for members, guests and visitors to enjoy great food and great service.
We are on the hunt for an outgoing and switched on Wedding and Events Sales Coordinator for a part-time position at Beach House Avalon. Working closely with our Event Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating events and weddings for our important clients. This is fast paced, hands on role, where you will not only be the face of our business, but also a main point of contact for the coordination of events!
This role is part time for 3 days per week, with possibilities for Saturdays/Sundays for wedding sites and evenings when there are events/weddings.
Does this sound like you?
As a Wedding and Events Sales Coordinator we would expect you to have the following:
- At least 4+ years’ experience in a similar role in events or hospitality
- Proven success coordinating detailed corporate, wedding and social events
- Strong sales experience and capability to on sell and up sell the venue
- Experience in managing, organising and coordinating site visits
- Outstanding time management and strong multi-tasking skills
- Strong client, customer liaison and relationship building skills
- Be able to form part of a team and communicate effectively
- Innovative approach to new ideas and operations. Ability to think outside the box
- Love of events and hospitality!
Who are we?
Trippas White Group is a leader in the hospitality industry, managing a diverse portfolio of iconic restaurants, café and event spaces across Australia. Our premium venues include Portside Sydney Opera House, Centennial Homestead, Botanic Gardens Restaurant, Pavilion on the Domain, WATT Brisbane, and Walsh Bay Kitchen. Trippas White Group also provides premium hospitality services to prestigious national networks of airline lounges and to the education and healthcare sectors.
Please upload your CV and answer the questions on our careers page.